Looking for a mediator or arbitrator for your complex employment disputes?
Mediation Services in Texas
Settling Employment Disputes
Trang Tran has practiced employment law on both sides of the docket and he appreciates the dynamics at play in most employment lawsuits. He has participated in hundreds of mediators and knows what it’s like when a mediator is the right fit for the employment case and witnessed cases getting resolved. Mr. Tran is a problem solver and works hard to resolve cases.
Mr. Tran will do the following before Mediation
- He will carefully read your case memorandum before the mediation.
- He will provide his undivided attention throughout the day.
- He will not disclose information to your opponent (unless you give him express permission to do so).
- If the case does not settle, he will hold post-mediation settlement conferences with counsel for both parties at mutually agreeable times.
Full-day mediations costs $3,000. Each side can agree to split the cost. A different mediation fee may be in order on class and collective action.
Half-day mediations costs $1,750. Half-day mediations promptly starts at 9:00 AM and ends at 12:30 PM.
Additional travel and lodging cost may be incurred for out of town mediations.
Amenities for Houston Mediation
- Free parking
- High-speed internet
- Beverages, coffee, and snacks
- Lunch for full-day mediation sessions
To learn more, or to schedule your mediation, call (713) 223-8855.